Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Josephson
Dr. John Josephson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Josephson is affiliated with San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St John Owasso and St John Medical Center, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Josephson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Josephson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
St John Owasso
St John Medical Center, Inc
St John Sapulpa
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
MidCentral States Orthopaedic Society
American Medical Association
St. John Broken Arrow
American College of Surgeons
Tulsa Orthopaedic Society
Oklahoma State Medical Association
Tulsa County Medical Society
38 Years Experience
University Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1975
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. John Josephson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Josephson in this video.
Dr. John Josephson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.