Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Junod MD
Dr. John B Junod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Souderton, PA, with another office in Feasterville Trevose, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John B Junod has 2 locations
Dr. John B Junod has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John B Junod has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John B Junod is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Junod - Posted on November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Junod has called me at home in the evenings to discuss lab results. He always takes as much time as I need to go over my issues and discuss all the options for care. He always looks for ways for me to save money with prescriptions and testing. I appreciate the care Dr. Junod provides and have been going to his office for the past 15 years.
32 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. John B Junod Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John B Junod
John Junod, MD is a board certified member of the American Board of Family Practice. He completed his residency at Abington Memorial Hospital after receiving his medical degree at Temple University School of Medicine.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John B Junod, MD - Family Medicine in Souderton, PA, in this video.
Dr. John B Junod is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Souderton, PA.