Dr. John A Jurik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Jurik?

The best Dr.

I hated going to the doctor, until I was referred to Dr. Jurik. He is the best anywhere. He is caring and makes me feel as tho he has all the time in the world to listen to me. That I am his only patient he has at that moment. When a friends mother was sick, he was the only doctor who listened to her and was able to diagnose her. Other doctors told her that her pain was in her head and she shouldsee a therapist. She had pancratic cancer. Dr. Jurik is a wonderful caring man, and the best doctor ever. I only wish he was still in his general practice....We all miss him very much.

Awesome Doctor

John was an awesome doctor. I would go into his office with a list of problem and he would suggest treatments for them no matter how big or how small. He was my primary doctor for well over 20 yrs. I wish him well in his retirement from treating patients and success in his teaching career.