The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Boucher
Dr. John Boucher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Boucher is affiliated with Providence Yakima Medical Center, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and Yakima Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Boucher has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Boucher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Yakima Medical Center
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Yakima Regional Hospital
44 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions111 S 11th Ave, Yakima, WA
Dr. John Boucher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.