Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Coyle
Dr. John Coyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dansville, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Coyle is affiliated with St James Mercy Hospital, Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Coyle has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Coyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Mercy Hospital
Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital
53 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Dr. John Coyle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Coyle is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Dansville, NY.