Dr. John K Hughes Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John K Hughes?

Excellent!

Dr Hughes is the best! He takes time to listen and does so without making you feel he's in a hurry.

Life and Death

My father was prescribed anti-depressants by this man and with no follow up appointment or any kind of monitoring of his wellness behavior; six days later my father committed suicide. It would be completely foolish for my family not to understand that my father's issues were overwhelming and ultimately lead to his death but after following up with several other medical doctors we do know that my father should have never been prescribed medications with the top side affects being suicide and hallucinations without some sort of monitoring. I don't think Dr. Hughes had bad intentions but his lack of follow through cost my father his life.

Dr. Hughes is One of a kind. Excellent Doctor and very patient with my elderly mother. I am grateful to have him for her Doctor. Because of this experience I too now have Dr. Hughes as my family doctor. Thank you Dr. Hughes and your staff for the service you provide.

Always have his undivided attention. With extended hours during the week I can get in even with my busy schedule. Not eager to just give you a pill to solve every problem. Would prefer to find alternative ways to treat and use drugs as a last resort. Fantastic physician!