Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John K Nichols
Dr. John K Nichols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cookeville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nichols has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John K Nichols has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery Recovery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Nichols was very thorough in his exam & had already reviewed all of my medical records prior to my appointment. He was able to find & fix my problem that multiple other doctors hadn't been able to do. His staff were the most friendly & competent I've seen in a long time. During my procedure, everything was explained & I felt very comfortable & very well taken care of. It's unfortunate that some can get on review sites & bash good doctors.
Very rude doctor, with absolutely no regard for his patients. I have never had a doctor talk to me the way he did.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. John K Nichols accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John K Nichols in this video.
Dr. John K Nichols is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.