Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John K Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr.Ross is a very caring person with a great amount of medical knowledge. He has helped me and my family many times. He has come to our home to attend to medical issues. His care is genuine and accurate. I can not say enough about his attentiveness to the best diagnosis of complicated analysis of root causes of symptoms.
This person seems to have no accountability to anyone. He shows up at senior care facilities unannounced. He's rude and intimidating if too many questions are asked. He disappears without properly arranging for needed medications and it can be several days with no meds before he can be tracked down. Problems with Medicare approval can go on for days or weeks because he seems too busy to make needed code changes or written explanations. Who monitors and documents his hours spent at each facility and the time he spends with each patient? Where is he when even his office staff can't reach him by phone, email, or text. Who is the advocate for the elderly interned patient who doesn't realize they are not getting the treatment they need .......and there is no other doctor who will come to their facility to see them? They are left to the mercy of a doctor who either has too high of a case load or he just doesn't care.
The man is not a person that does not joy serving others in a positive note. So what he has 30+ years in does not make him a quality Physician. It seems that he like to milk the system even if he is not serving you. His attitude toward other health care facilities is negative. He likes to fight for the money and treat them in a very unprofesional way. I would right this in Spanish but I do not have the skills. Do not be a victum of the doctor.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. John K Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoss Clinic, 336 SW Black Butte Blvd, Redmond, OR
Dr. John K Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, OR.