Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wenham
Dr. John Wenham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Safford, AZ, with another office in Safford, AZ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Wenham is affiliated with Mt Graham Regional Medical Center and Mount Graham Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wenham has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wenham was excellent when I saw him in 1999 for the "mystery" respiratory illness that swept through Safford/Thatcher. His treatments helped me recover from this bizarre illness that had hospitals filled in the area (Safford/Tucson/Phoenix) and the CDC's visit to our community to check for contagion issues. Dr. Wenham was concerned, knowledgeable, kind, and thorough.
Dr. Wenham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Graham Regional Medical Center
Mount Graham Regional Hospital
45 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. John Wenham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Wenham is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Safford, AZ.