Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John N Kabalin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Clinical Research
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kabalin is a very thorough doctor. He is very educated and well adapted to his field of work. Prior to placing patients on medication he is interested in finding the problem not just placing tape on it. He also is willing to spend the time to hear your story and problems, I have been to other Dr.s that seem like they watch the clock and cant wait to get out of the room. He stays until he has a clear picture of the problem. He also understand the amount of patients that have to travel to see him and tries to make the most of their time spent in the clinic.
I was sent to this DR for reasons being blood found in urine. He ran several tests and CAT scan and when found nothing wanted to do it all over again. I stopped paying him, and wanted my records, I to this day still do not have them. He was present at only one test, and a nurse did the other, which should have been a Dr. in my opinion due to what was done. He never suggested what could be wrong, he never did follow up, just that he wanted to do all testing over, I have had two other Drs that stated no blood was found in the urine samples they took. Dr. Kablan stated he found none. Why is not giving me my records which I understand is my right.
34 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. John N Kabalin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScottsbluff Urology Associates Pc, 3911 Avenue B Ste 2200, Scottsbluff, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John N Kabalin in this video.
Dr. John N Kabalin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsbluff, NE.