Dr. John P Kafrouni Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John P Kafrouni?

Most caring, considerate doctor I have visited in my 81 years. Takes time to listen and really hears what you say. His treatment is spot-on. He is decisive for his patients and gets the results he has discussed with them. His patients come before anything, including money or insurance companies, etc. Dr. Kafrouni is No. 1.

He is tough, but for your own good. Times he will hold your hand just because. Positive attitude. He is passionate about what he does.

Very caring and knowledgable with detailed explanation of procedure. Gives patient a strong sense of confidence. I was fortunate to be referred to him.

Best phsycian I have ever known

I have been dealing with chronic pain for years now and Dr Kafrouni is the only doctor that works with me and seems actually care. I finally fell that I'm going to get my life back instead of always being in pain.

Very unprofessional

I have worked with & for doctors for over 20 years in my career & have never had a professional treat me with such indifference. He was curt & impatient. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Maybe just a bad day for him? If so I was the brunt.