Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John N Kalliel has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John N Kalliel has the following 13 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Dr. John N Kalliel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Never needed to wait, he's always been on-time. However difficult to work with, frequent hassles with prescriptions and refills an absolute nightmare. Office staff is abrasive at best, and don't return phone calls. He'll leave you in a lurch with medication at a heartbeat. Starts with pleasant disposition but very volatile and not receptive to feedback. Overall, not worth it in my opinion
If I could give 100 stars I would! Dr. Kaleil is one of the kindest and brilliant doctor's I have ever had the pleasure to see. I have severe asthma and he worked tirelessly fighting for me to get the treatment I needed to keep my asthma under control! His nurse Christine is wonderful and goes above and beyond for her patients! My quality of life improved dramatically because of them and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The office ladies can be a bit gruff but if you look past that it is 1000% worth it!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. John N Kalliel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManchester Allergy, 765 S Main St Ste 203, Manchester, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John N Kalliel in this video.
Dr. John N Kalliel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.