Dr. John L Kareus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John L Kareus?

Dr. Kareus is extremely deficient in compassion, communication and competence when it comes to MS. I would NOT recommend him for people suffering from this condition.

He is very personable and to the point. I love that our appointments are always on time.

Great Doctor although the "trial" pills may cost you....

Dr. Kareus not only answers all your questions he has a sense of humor as well. I suffer from migraines as does my mother. He said It's very simple. It's your mothers fault. Ok, Thanks Doc that solves all my problems. Ha-Ha. It was my very first time being seen for my migraines and although the tests you do make you feel a little dumb he knows what he's doing. My only advice would be if he gives you a trial medicine, BEFORE you even take it, call and make sure your insurance will cover it and if not how much you'll be out of pocket. I know Doctors dont know the price (that's the Pharmacists job) but trust me it's a good thing to know. He gave me a trial of Treximet and I about dropped the phone when the Pharmacist said for 9 pills it was $243.00 and for 30 pills it is $753.00 and of course my insurance doesnt cover any of that. So before you even try the trial...make sure you can afford the actual prescription because if not it does you no good. I'm all about getting rid of my migraines but I dont have that kind of money lying around.

excellent dr

dr kareus is great... i have worked with drs and am now a patient. he does not waste my time, and is extremely knowledgable about the patients needs.... sandee

KE

I saw him for 10 years from 2000 when I was first diagnosed with MS.He was fine when I was just going for my MS checkup each year.But after a fall and a severe daily headache began following the fall he couldnot be more uncompassionate. Only wanted to throw drugs at me and tellme I had headaches triggered. Never listened to the details of how the headachewas better when I lied down. After 10 years I decided I no longer wanted to see andI was blackballed all over town by neurologists. I believe he knew this was going to happen and didn't care enough to keep me as his patient. He's not the best. He knows what stress can do to a patient with MS and had no care or concern.Worst doctor I've ever been too.

Dr.Kareus

He is very informative & smart. He will answer any & all of your questions & not make you feel dumb for asking them. I have seen several neurologists in the past (multiple sclerosis) & he's the best!

a great doctor

always courteous, he and his nurse carol are the greatest

Dr. John L Kareus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.