Dr. John P Kartsonis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Kartsonis?

Holly, wife of Dr k

Treated employees badly. Bad experience working there.

1st Appt

Very professional, likable, no non-sense doctor . Staff was very pleasant. Allison was the Dr's assistant and was very patient, explained everything that was going to occur during my appt. Thank you all, BW

Excellent for Acne etc

Dr. Kartsonis is excellent for acne, blemishes, wart removal, etc. I have been to Dr. Kartsonis several times for different reasons and referred family and others for the past 19 or 20 years. What I like: I never have to go back for the same issue if you follow instructions it's cured.Family member with horrible acne (he did not know I referred) medication was taken changed facial wash regime that was 15 years ago never any more acne.Wanted to take the time to give credit to an outstanding provider of service!

The staff and office were so welcoming and they took great care of me!

Adequate but......

I've visited this physican on several occasions, I can't complain about his work. His diagnosis were always accurate and the treatments worked well for me. I wasn't satisfied with his bedside manner, he always seems aloof and distracted.I always left my visits feeling rushed.

Barely looked at my skin, rushed to write a prescription. Didn't take time to explain much as he seemed to be in a rush..Said he would come back with medication samples, but sent his nurse instead. I told the nurse I still had more questions, so she went and got him. He quickly answered the questions and said he would get me some more samples, but never came back. Short attitude and not very friendly. I'm switching dermatologist as I will not be giving someone a paycheck if this is the kind of service I have to deal with. There's better dermatologists out there who're equally well qualified with a better attitude.

Caring & Professional

Dr K & his staff are so nice & have taken great care of my skin for years!!

The staff was so great & made me feel so comfortable. Dr K. answered all my questions.

Poor service

Not very professional with patients. Does not take time to explain. Very short with patients.