Dr. John R Kasmirski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Kasmirski?

Visit on 6/17/14

I liked Dr. Kasmirski as soon as he walked in the room. It was the first visit for me and it went very well. I had experienced some pain in my right knee, was xrayed, and saw results all within a half hour. I was there at 11:30 out by noon...Nothing was wrong and believe me if I ever have any orthopedic problems in future he is the doctor I will go to...super nice man!!!

very kind and thorough....diagnosed hip problem and provided advise on a procedure that would allow a temporary delay in ultimate surgery...I believe he truly cared

Nice, patient and caring

Dr. Kas was efficient, kind and caring, and had a cute sense of humour. He made me feel relaxed about the appointment and I actually lived thru the fluid drainage and shots of cortisone.