Dr. John V Kaspar Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John V Kaspar?

He came in and rattled off this and that and refused to listen to what I had to say.

Great Experience

Had a very large stone. Did a CT scan and x-rays. Was scheduled for surgery and snow storm rescheduled it. Stone flared up before surgery could be done. He reworked his schedule to get me in. Excellent care. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Former patient

Met in the emergency room. Very quick to try to push things on you without merit. Provided emergency surgery but during the follow-up never went over the results. Started talking about my PSA and how I might need a prostate biopsy. Overheard him talking to another patient in a different rooms with the same kind of discussion. Just had a CT scan and I still have the same stones that I had when he performed my surgery 8 months ago. : ( A shyster, I would not recommend him to see my animals.