Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Kavlich III has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. John J Kavlich III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. John J Kavlich III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 47
Started going to Dr Kavlich 15 years ago and was happy having him as my doctor. He was quick but thorough. Over time, however, I began to find certain aspects of his practice quite annoying and aggravating. The main problem I had was with the billing. The INITIAL bill often arrived 6 - 9 months after the visit and was very demanding and threatening ( with a collection agency ), and this happened many times. Finally, a collection agency did contact me over a charge that was not paid by my insurance company due to an a mistake made in Dr Kavlich's office, and I had to go to great lengths to straighten things out. The other problem I had was with Dr Kavlich ordering many additional tests, shamelessly pushing his own overpriced supplements, and diagnosing me with ailments that time has proven not to exist. He is more a salesman than a doctor. If you choose to see him, watch out for these traps.
I came to this practice by word of mouth, doctor is very patient oriented and very professional. The nurses and staff are all very polite and courteous. When my back went out for first time in my life, this doctor was able to xray, diagnose and treat effectively. They take care of things big and small. I am grateful that his practice is there. Would highly recommend.
31 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. John J Kavlich III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatient First, 276 W Bagley Rd Ste 101, Berea, OH
Dr. John J Kavlich III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berea, OH.