Dr. John A Kazmierowski Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John A Kazmierowski?

personable

I found the doctor very personable and he knew right away what my problem was and cleared it up quickly.

Waste of time and depressing

I just turned 50 and he is the last person I should have seen. He was curt, and basically had no advice for me regarding some issues with my skin. He basically said you have no hope, your old so give up. Not worth the money or copay!

Excellent

Thorough and knowledgeable with a great support staff.

A very knowledgeable doctor with the correct answers and a very nice person.

Very nice doctor and he knows exactly what is needed and I have never had a bad experience with him. He is very professional and at the same time very nice. Gives the correct diagnosis and the correct information to deal with the problems.

TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES WITH STAFF.

Appointment was made for 8:30 am, new patient paperwork was never received. Reminder call for 8:30 am was received the day prior to appointment. Arrived 8:15 am for appointment, waited until 8:50 asked front desk staff how much longer it was going to be. Was told my appointment was for 8:45 and the doctor was already running 20 minutes late. There obviously are appointment scheduling issues.

Gentle, kind and polite doctor with good demeanour. Attentive nurses.

I really like the staff at this office. Very caring.

Horrible, mean, unkind, insensitive, unhelpful

I cannot even begin to tell you the horror of seeing this doctor. He was mean spirited, made me pry information out of him, was argumentative, rude, insensitive. Stay away. This man should not be a doctor. Not only was his bedside manner terrible, he did notjhing for us. He should not even get one penny from us. In fact he should pay us for wasting our time. WHY oh why is he in the medical field? Purely for the money obviously. Run away!

Very rude, insensitive & unprofessional

This provider had me coming in to his various offices in the Vancouver/Portland area. I was always left waiting a ridiculous amount of time. He did not explain anything, & prescribed medicine that landed me in the ER. The only thing I got out of the experience was a huge bill that wasn't covered by insurance. After I rode the light rail in the rain to one of his Pirtland offices& left waiting with no explanation for a long time, I asked that my co payment be refunded & that I would not be back. Very negative experience, I think the worst in my 60 year life.

Very Happy!

I have been seeing Dr. Kazmierowski for the past 7 years whenever I encounter an allergy, asthma or dermatology issue. Dr. Kazmierowski has always been pleasant accurate with his diagnoses. I was shocked to read some poor reviews, as I would recommend him to everyone. I've taken my teenager daughter to him as well and she found him to have a caring bedside manner.

Worst doctor ever

This doctor will not care enough to talk to get information from you,I will not recommend him to any one. He gave me wrong diagnosis cost me good amount of money and scars from biopsy that I do not nee d

Dr. Kazmierowski is terribly insensitive. My daughter was treated with 2 rounds of Accutane which aggravate her eczema but the acne reoccur after treatment. We came in hoping for help with her dry, itchy and flaky scalp and Dr. said that there are different options for treatment but he wouldn't bother explaining them if we were not interested in doing the treatment. I was floored. We paid for the office visit, we are obviously wanting to hear what the treatment options are. I don't understand the callous attitude or the arrogant tone. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Kazmierowski should retire because he obviously show no care nor concern for his patients.