Dr. John Keebler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Keebler?

Better experience at his new office location with staff especially

Posted on December 13th, 2011

The office staff were more professional and seemed to know what they were doing at his new office location. I have used Dr. Keebler for many years. He is an excellent physician.

Patient of dr keebler

Posted on July 20th, 2011

My family loves Dr. Keebler! He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful man in general! Recommend him to everyone!

Happy patient

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This is a very professional doctor who cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. He is thorough and is an excellent surgeon. My kids have seen him for years and he has taken their tonsils and adenoids out without any complications. They love him and he has helped our family out greatly by making them well again through surgery. He is friendly and courteous. Anyone who has complaints with him must be a real pain as a patient because I highly doubt he would ever treat a patient without respect. His staff is friendly too. I recommend him to all.

Patient of Dr. Keebler

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Keebler about 9 years ago for nasal polyps which another doctor would not remove them because he said they would come back. I have suffered with these polyps practically all of my life. He removed the polyps 9 years ago and they havent came back. I would and have recommended Dr. Keebler to everyone. Everyone who worked there was wonderful.

Tramatic experience

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Almost 9 years ago at age 21 I had to have my tonsils and adnoids removed. I came to Mobile so that I could have family members take care of me. The surgery was performed and I was told that it was the worst he had seen. Well for months I was still in bed and having issues. I went to another ENT and ended up having a second surgery to remove adnoids in which Dr. Keebler informed me that I did not have. I was also told (by other physicians)that I should have sued or said something because he really "butchered" up my throat. I ended up being out of work and I'm still trying to pay off the bills obtained from my hospital stays and still have medical issues involing my throat. His nurse at the time was also horrendous.. Please don't put your child through what I had to go through. Do a good background/research and find a good physician

Horrible Dr!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Don't take your child to see this Dr.!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015