Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Keenan MD
Dr. John P Keenan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Keenan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John P Keenan has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John P Keenan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
One of the Drs first patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Keenan - Posted on February 2nd, 2018
So glad I looked you up.. Dr.Rogan passed me over to you in the seventies and boy did you get you get a medical mystery. Dr Keenan was kind and helped me through alot of stuff most women never go thru and when he gave me to Burroughs..I was sad..thank you Dr Keenan and Dr Burroughs you were both great.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Keenan - Posted on October 24th, 2013
Dr. Keenan was arrogant and unhelpful with my persistence in trying to get all the information I could regarding treatment for heavy bleeding and related migraines. It is disappointing, especially since the past has proven to show a much kinder demeanor from him. It is our responsibility to question our doctors because we are talking about OUR health.
48 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1971
Dr. John P Keenan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsLIBERTY OB/GYN ASSOCIATES, 140 Commonwealth Ave Ste 208, Danvers, MA
Dr. John P Keenan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danvers, MA.