Highly Dissatisfied

One of the Drs first patients!

So glad I looked you up.. Dr.Rogan passed me over to you in the seventies and boy did you get you get a medical mystery. Dr Keenan was kind and helped me through alot of stuff most women never go thru and when he gave me to Burroughs..I was sad..thank you Dr Keenan and Dr Burroughs you were both great.

Dr. Keenan was arrogant and unhelpful with my persistence in trying to get all the information I could regarding treatment for heavy bleeding and related migraines. It is disappointing, especially since the past has proven to show a much kinder demeanor from him. It is our responsibility to question our doctors because we are talking about OUR health.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. John P Keenan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danvers, MA.