Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Kehoe has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 120
I had been going to Dr. John E. Kehoe since the year 2000 and in 2001 he found via mammography and lumpectomy that I had a low grade breast cancer in my right breast. He had treated me in the past for many cysts in both breasts, which all turned out to be benign. He then had me see a plastic surgeon and we discussed the Tram-Flap reconstruction. I decided, along with my daughter advising me, that I should have the breast reconstruction after the mastectomy of both my breasts, as suggested by Dr Kehoe. I was very happy with my decision to go ahead and do the Tram-Flap, after the bilateral mastectomy and I am still quite happy with my decision. I am now following up with my gyn doctor's advice to find out from my doctor (Kehoe) if I need to do mammography, since i have not had any in a very long time. Dr. Kehoe examined my breasts and found nothing that would indicate I need a mammography. I am very happy that I decided to go back to Dr. Kehoe, as he is a fine breast doctor and is very personable. He suggested I make an appointment to see him in six months if I wanted him to do an MRI or a PET, or whatever. I will definitely follow up with him.
39 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. John E Kehoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Breast Care, 9201 4th Ave Ste 1, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. John E Kehoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.