Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kimple
Dr. John Kimple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kimple is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and Shasta Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kimple has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kimple has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Kimple has been my Physician since 1986. He is above and beyond the most caring, concerned and kind Physician I have ever know. He has accepted my Family members into his practice and continued to provide the upstanding care I have received for years. He has always been a Family Man who has modeled the personal care of a small town Doctor with the combined wisdom of a big league city Physician. I work with varied Doctors in my profession and I have never met someone I hold in more esteem than Dr Kimple.
I knew the Kimple kids (Brooke, Claire and Maia Kimple ) growing up, so knew Dr. Kimple in a more informal setting. Now he is my family doc and I take my kids to him. He's probably the smartest man I've ever met. A real "family" guy. Despite losing his wife a couple of years ago, he remains positive and points out the good things in life...not to mention that he diagnoses spot on every problem I've ever mentioned. Great guy. Excellent doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kimple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Shasta Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2510 Airpark Dr, Redding, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Kimple in this video.
Dr. John Kimple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.