Dr. John Kimple Is this you?

If you have medi care - RUN

terrible appointment scheduling and the billing staff are clueless with medi care

Dr Kimple has been my Physician since 1986. He is above and beyond the most caring, concerned and kind Physician I have ever know. He has accepted my Family members into his practice and continued to provide the upstanding care I have received for years. He has always been a Family Man who has modeled the personal care of a small town Doctor with the combined wisdom of a big league city Physician. I work with varied Doctors in my profession and I have never met someone I hold in more esteem than Dr Kimple.

Kind, smart and knowledgable

I knew the Kimple kids (Brooke, Claire and Maia Kimple ) growing up, so knew Dr. Kimple in a more informal setting. Now he is my family doc and I take my kids to him. He's probably the smartest man I've ever met. A real "family" guy. Despite losing his wife a couple of years ago, he remains positive and points out the good things in life...not to mention that he diagnoses spot on every problem I've ever mentioned. Great guy. Excellent doctor.

Kind, Gentle and Knowledgable

Dr. John Kimple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.