Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Kiser has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. John P Kiser has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. John P Kiser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 93
Dr. Kiser spends time with his patients in order to do the informal interview that tips a good doc off to possible issues. If you see him later in the day, expect to wait, but also always expect to get his full, professional attention and diagnoses based on the interview, and not just labs. Hard working guy. People who go to him tend to stay with him. A gem.
i traveled 120 miles round trip to see Doctor Jon I might have to wait awhile to get in but when he comes into my room he ask what is wrong then and he checks me over to diagnos the problem and does his best to solve the problem. have been hospitalized a few times and he,s in every day to see me. he,s the best doctor i ever had and have also heard that from friends.
I have been a patient of Doctor Kiser's for over 4 years. My Dad and Mom were his primary patients for a long time! He always puts his patients first! He takes time to talk to a patient and discusses the cause of illness and how to take care of them. He makes things happen just by listening! That's all some people need is a Doctor that will listen and not judge! He is the best doctor my family has ever had! I don't mind waiting in the office for him to see me! He is the best kind of Doctor! He listens!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAurora Medical Group, 2253 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Kiser in this video.
Dr. John P Kiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.