Dr. John Kisiel Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Kisiel?

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Kisiel is incredibly thorough . The insurance didn't want to allow the medication that pretty much controlled the nausea and allowed me to eat anything besides liquids. He communicated with me both over the phone and by letter, and got the nausea medicine approved. Still working on figuring everything out, but Dr. Kisiel is definitely giving it his all. I felt as if he was truly interested in my case. I couldn't believe he had gotten the insurance to approve the med, and told him he was a miracle worker. He replied "I just want you to feel better". He was the first dr. that had said that. I wasn't a puzzle to him, but a person as well. I think this is the sign of a truly great dr.

Posted on April 18th, 2011