Dr. John Kolb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kolb?

Patient of Dr. Kolb for 20 years

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kolb for over 20 Years. I am 60 years old, so I have had many experiences with all different doctors and their offices. I reccomend 100%. He is such kind, caring.doctor. He takes time to listen to everything you have to say and doesn't stop till he finds the answers. Every nurse Dr. Kolb has had since I have been seeing him as been very special. They treat you like they have known you for years and are exceptionally prompt on any phone calls, refills, etc. The receptionists are very warm. Immediately when you walk in their is a hello and a smile waiting for you. I trust Dr. Kolb with my life because I know if there is something wrong he will find the answer and if he can't he will send me to the specialist that can. If you are looking for an excellent doctor who will treat you with respect, Dr. Kolb is that person.

good caring doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Been his patient for over ten years. I like and trust him. He really cares about his patients

Posted on January 10th, 2011

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Kolb for 18+ years and have always been pleased with his treatment and general concern for us. When he needs to refer you to a specialist, he has always sent us to some of the best in their fields.

Good doctor, staff needs work

Posted on September 14th, 2009

He is a excellent doctor, but difficult to talk to if you need him. Even when specifically asked for, his medical assistant calls back instead of him. Have had some issues with the staff, but if you can get past that, he is worth going to.

Posted on February 9th, 2009

we got him by chance for our teen son. he was easy going and concern general doctor. good karma. when my husband needed a general doctor, i recommended Dr. Kolb and he too likes Dr. Kolb's medical mannerism. i hope he doesn't leave this area. we need more doctors like him mannerism-wise.

Posted on July 17th, 2017