Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Kole has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kole did a takedown iliostomy (reverses a colectomy). I came out of surgery fine, but 4 days later, my incision was oozing fecal matter, which meant that there was a leak in my rectum or colon, where he did surgery. I went back into surgery, he found a hole in my rectum, closed it and put me back on a colostomy so it could heal. He said I must have Krohn's disease or some weakness of my wall of my colon/rectum. I later had tests done before another surgery to take down the colostomy, but they were all normal. He put that hole in my rectum during surgery; it wasn't there before my surgery and I didn't do it! If only he would have owned up to his mistake, I might not have sued.
32 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
John L Doyne Hospital
Dr. John A Kole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrand Rapids Clinic Emergency Physicians, 1601 Golf Course Rd, Grand Rapids, MN
Dr. John A Kole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MN.