Dr. John Koliopoulos Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Koliopoulos?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Went to the ER because I feel like something is stuck in my throat, can not eat, can barely drink. He acted like he could not be bother, I think the nurse paid more attention to me. Awful, awful physician. Gave him a star because I had to, he does not even deserve that

Emergency Visit

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Had emergency visit to HNM Centre ,NJ for severe back pain. Was barely able to walk. 1.5 hrs of wait time at ER. Dr. Koliopoulous was the physician who didn't even looked at the injury. Discharge me with a steroid shot & pain med. Poor judgement. Doesn't recommend.

Highway Robbery

Posted on July 6th, 2015

We had to use this doctor in a true emergency situation at a hospital that was in-network. The bill that was sent to us was completely off the wall outrageous and he wasn't in network with our insurance. He uses a ruthless billing service at www.thbillpay.com and they play VERY hardball on amounts owed. They are completely non-empathetic to the severity of the emergency, what things the doctor actually had to do (in our case he looked at some tests and called in another doctor who worked for a lot less than he did). They will go after you for the amount they ask and they will be unrelenting even in the face of going to collections. I know doctors need to be paid but using a cutthroat service that hurts the patients he helps should NOT be acceptable.

Posted on October 11th, 2017