Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John G Kolonich Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This dr. was simply useless. He spent maybe 3 min with me walked out of the room while I was in mid sentence, trying to ask him a question. There was also a PA on hand at the time and only 2 other patients in the waiting room - my point they were not busy at all so there was no reason to rush. I went in worried about pain in my ear ...... I left even more terrified due to his lack of any information as to why I had such bad pain. I saw him at Med Express, I will call first & make sure Dr. Kolonich is NOT the dr working. If he is I will seek treatment at a different location.
Dr. Kolonich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. John G Kolonich Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestmoreland Hospital, 532 W Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA
Dr. John G Kolonich Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.