Dr. John G Kolonich Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John G Kolonich Jr?

Useless

This dr. was simply useless. He spent maybe 3 min with me walked out of the room while I was in mid sentence, trying to ask him a question. There was also a PA on hand at the time and only 2 other patients in the waiting room - my point they were not busy at all so there was no reason to rush. I went in worried about pain in my ear ...... I left even more terrified due to his lack of any information as to why I had such bad pain. I saw him at Med Express, I will call first & make sure Dr. Kolonich is NOT the dr working. If he is I will seek treatment at a different location.

Dr. John G Kolonich Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.