Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Kosteva
Dr. John A Kosteva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coatesville, PA, with another office in Berwyn, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kosteva is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Kosteva has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Kosteva has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John A Kosteva has the following 20 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Stomach Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Blood Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 3 of 3
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kosteva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. John A Kosteva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. John A Kosteva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coatesville, PA.