Dr. John Kozura III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Kozura III?

terrible

He was condescending and insulting as was his staff. I agree with previous reviewer: He thinks he's God.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kozura for 20 years. When I go, I'm treated like family and not just another patient. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor!

I was impressed by Dr. Kozura's professionalism, as well as by the concern shown by his staff. Everyone was friendly and my treated me like someone they knew, rather than a first-time patient. I highly recommend Dr. Kozura.

I truly recommend Dr. K

Kozura and staff are very behind the times. Kozura has a god complex and has literally bad mouthed other doctors which I felt was VERY unprofessional! Milks appts and insurance company with unnecessary procedures which usually explains why scheduling appts is so ridiculous. Kozura does not listen to patient or concerns. Staff has never returned a call when expected; I always had to followup a day later when waiting for an answer. I would definitely NOT advise seeing this doctor if you have a choice.

I will go back and see him :)

From the moment you walk in the office you feel at home, the staff is friendly and the seating area is clean and nicely decorated. The doctor seemed to be seeing several other patients at the same time, however I didn't feel rushed. He listened to my concerns. I paid in cash since I don't have insurance, and he is by far the cheapest in Denton.

Very difficult to get in and see the doctor. I think you should have a couples times when someone can walk in to see you for emergency.