Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kral
Dr. John Kral, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kral is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, SUNY Downstate Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kral has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Jejunoileal Bypass
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kral is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Brooklyn
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center
Kings County Hospital Center
NYU Lutheran Medical Center
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
St Agnes Hospital
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Brooklyn University Hospital
Dr. John Kral accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSUNY Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. John Kral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.