Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Kristensen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John W Kristensen has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John W Kristensen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
At first he deemed himself more knowledgeable about how I could possibly feel opposed to how I actually felt. I just had a polinidal cyst lanced that had gotten irritated again and puffy, which made it hard to sit even during the visit. He offered nothing but alive to calm the pain till summer when it was possible for a student like me to get any procedure done. Meanwhile I'm hurting daily, I originally received .5mg hydrocodon for the procedure that wasn't corrected in the first place and now I have to deal with alive? As for as my tonsils went, he agreed that I did have larger then average tonsils, instead of giving me the amoxicillin I received prior to my strep throat a month ago that helped keep the swelling down he offered an over the counter nose spray. Today I went and waisting an hour and a half to know exactly what he thought I needed over the counter. I would never recommend him to anybody.
I came to know Dr.K when he cared for an exchange student who was living with us. I was impressed with the time he was willing to spend with her. He and his partner built up a "one doc shop" by continually going to one training after another and increasing the services available in our small south Texas community. I began seeing him and greatly benefited from his knowledge and skill, and his sincere concern for my welfare. Dr. K if you're reading this I sure do miss you.
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFamily Physicians, 165 S 6th St, Raymondville, TX
Dr. John W Kristensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raymondville, TX.