Dr. John B Krupko Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John B Krupko?

I have been going to Dr. Krupko for three years now. I live in Mount Vernon and travel to Westerville to see him. I have NEVER had a bad experience with Dr. Krupko....I have found him to be very kind and courteous. He always makes time to talk to me. He really is the only one that has helped me with my diabetes!

Needs to retire1

First of all he treated me as a type 2 diabetic when in fact I am a type 1. Second he made snide remarks if I gained a pound or two over the winter, like "oh it must have been the doughnut or piece of pie you ate"?! really?? third, I can not tell you how many times there was wrong information stated about me, I once received another persons test results in the mail (violation of heppa and that may explain the wrong info on my chart). The staff is rude, he is rude, I would suggest one run away, fast and find someone new!!! He is old and needs to retire!!!

Nurse Penny is very hard to understand, speaks rapidly, isn't friendly, doesn't follow thru on calling in scripts.

Great Doctor and person

I have gone to Dr.Krupko for many years, he is caring and just a good Doctor answers all your questions and listens to you

Always willing to help

Dr, Krupko has been my Internist and Endocrinologist for over 20 years. He allows me to discuss my symptoms and then proceeds to educate me in what is causing and what can be done to eleviate my problem. I feel comfortable with how he treats me as a person.

Dr Krupko Found my Cancer

Dr Krupko , at first felt he was in and out to fast , I told him STOP listen to me and ever since he has gave me 100% focus and gives me what I pay for , a Doctor I can turst and talk to.

Thumbs Up All The Way!

I have been very happy with Dr. Krupko. I am treated for hypothyroidism with Hashimoto's disease and he has been able to help me tremendously. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring care.

he is the best one I have seen in USA.

My GYN had a feeling that I have thyroid disorder and she referred Krupko.He used to enough time with us (my husband used to join me during my doc. visit) during every visit. He joke on himself that he talks too much but he used explain in detail abut my situation and cause and treatment. We moved out and I seeing anther doc.

I have been a patient of Dr. Krupko for many years. I am diabetic, and the level of knowledge and care in this area that I have received is excellent.

A great Doctor

I moved into the area and was referred to Dr. Krupko. He has been excellent from the beginning. He will spend the time to understand your situation, and his recommendations and results have been right on.

Dr. John B Krupko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.