Dr. John Kuebler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Kuebler?

Doesn't listen well

Posted on April 15th, 2014

My husband has seen Dr. Kuebler for a year now, even though he is knowledgeable in his field, that is it. He doesn't take time to really listen to what is going on with you if your labs say you are good, he thinks you should be good. He compares you with other patients. If they are fine then you should be fine. Each person is different and the leukemia will effect people differently.

excellence w/o compassion is not excellence.

Posted on October 14th, 2012

I see the reviews listed but my experience was far different. He had an almost adversarial approach to informing me of my husband's cancer and proceeded to spend about 30 seconds telling him it was fatal, turned around and left the room with both of us looking rather like deer in a headlight. He is not a physician I would recommend to anyone. Other partners in the practice are equally or more experienced;however, they have a sense of humanity and give you the facts with compassion.

Posted on June 14th, 2011

He knows his stuff, I've been very satisfied.

Posted on March 10th, 2009

I have found Dr. Kuebler to be extremely knowledgeable and always ready to answer my questions and quell my fears. Having stage IV colon cancer it is comforting to know that I have an expert in his field as my doctor.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015