Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kuluz
Dr. John Kuluz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Gainesville, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Kuluz is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and Miami Children's Hospital. Dr. Kuluz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kuluz has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. John Kuluz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.