Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Kurish has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John B Kurish has the following 7 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Was a patient for over 5yrs, after my initial visit Dr Kurish never physically checked me when I saw him for visits even though I suffer from 3 serious Autoimmune Disease's. He would come in the room write prescriptions and leave the room, I spent more time with his nurse than I did him, finally his nurse told me I didn't need to come in unless something was wrong I could just call in when I needed refills. My illnesses needed to be taken more seriously so I found a Physician who WANTED to practice medicine and isn't bothered by interacting with his patients, as Dr Kurish always seemed to be at each appointment. Also, the front desk staff is very unprofessional. Dr Kurish's nurse Lindsey is the only professional and redeeming quality at this place of business, she really cares about the patients.
44 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. John B Kurish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsFront Range Medical Arts Pc, 5265 N Academy Blvd Ste 1800, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. John B Kurish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.