Dr. John L Allen Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John L Allen?

Mrs.

I was scheduled for a back procedure at GPRMC, in North Platte. And he was pushing on my spine to see if I was hurting. Well, I wasn't hurting in the right area for the problem I had. So, instead of going ahead with the procedure, he sent me down for an MRI to find out what was going on. Turned out the problem was in the area he thought it was, I just wasn't hurting there. I was just glad he took that extra step, to protect me from having the surgery in the wrong place. I saw him for the first time in the operating room, and I didn't see him again. That was a little different, but I still think he is a great doctor.

Dr. John L Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Island, NE.