Dr. John Baldwin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

He doesn't care for his patient. I ask for disability card because I could not walk even one step, and he told me to try my new medication if it doesn't work then he will think about that. I was in so much pain.

Very Helpful

Dr. Baldwin has been very helpful in diagnosing and treating me for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I appreciate his no-nonsense, direct approach He's a sympathetic realist.

A good RA doctor with experience

He knew exactly the approach to take with me and his suggestions were followed. I haven't felt this good in years.