Is Dr. John Bender the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bender MD
Dr. John Bender, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with other offices in Fort Collins, CO and Parker, CO . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bender has 3 locations
4674 Snow Mesa Drive Suite #140
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Dr. John Bender has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John Bender has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
27 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. John Bender Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Bender's office for more information.
4674 Snow Mesa Drive Suite #140 Fort Collins, CO : (970) 225-5000
313 W. Drake Road Fort Collins, CO : (970) 225-5000
9251 S Twenty Mile Road Parker, CO : (303) 805-5528
More about Dr. John Bender
John L. Bender, M.D., FAAFP is a board-certified family medicine physician, a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the senior partner and Chief Executive Officer at Miramont Family ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Bender, MD - Family Medicine in Fort Collins, CO, in this video.
Dr. John Bender is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.