Have you seen Dr. John L Bender?

Dr. Bender seems more concerned about money

I have being a patient of Dr. Benders for several years. During that time he had provided me with fairly good medical advice. However, it seems recently that Dr. Bender is more concerned with charging extra money for his care than other physicians. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this doctor to anyone that wants to receive honest medical care and this doctor needs to be a bit less concerned about his own ego than the patients care.which-is a common refrain for doctors.

Awesome doctor and staff

Dr john is awesome he cares and tells you how it is and everyone on his staff is great to. He definitely knows what he is doing i would refer him any time

Wonderful family physician

Dr. Bender has been our family physician for many years, and consistently gives the right diagnosis and treatment. His office staff are always very kind and helpful. He has helped mentor students in medical fields and has some very good newspaper and magazine articles about his practice. He was a flight surgeon in the Navy, and ran a field hospital in Kosevo years ago. We are very happy that he is our family doctor.

Great Physician and wonderful practice

Dr. Bender is amazing, hes very smart and capable and caring. He runs a great practice. I would strongly recommend Miramount, and for those uninsured or high deductible, they offer a greatly discounted rate.

My wifewas refused by Dr. John L Benders Snow Mesa staff ,after spending the night at McKee medical center for a possible heart attack. All due to medical benefits and not being able to pay upfront to see Dr. Bender for a follow up visit. My wife was devistated . This is not good to cause a patient stress after a possible headheart attack.!!!!!!!

Borderline Abusive

I have worked in healthcare since HS, and I can honestly say Dr. Bender is the most pompous and self absorbed man I have ever met , or rather making the mistake of using him as my PCP. My advice is to literally RUN, don't walk away from this man. I had to "jump through hoops" to get my medication refills! And that is the honest to God truth. I am NOT being overly harsh, I have written down and dated every ignorant and abusive thing this man has felt he has had the right to say to me. But I am guessing he hasn't read the "Patient Bill of Rights" lately or at all? I was NEVER given one when I went there, and a lot of patients don't know they exist, but please know they do. His staff are a wealth of information, without even asking, very disgruntled acting people. I AM a good listener, and am happy to know if what I suspect on other levels is true. Life is short, stay away from this negative "money making machine"! I am a survivor on many levels, and when this Dr. thought that was "humorous" I was pretty livid, but chalked it up to no empathy on the part of some Health Care Professionals. It's sad but I have to move on. Please do the same past this Dr. There are other Drs. that, in my opinion, are very good, in his practices. Thank you.

Dr. John L Bender is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.