Dr. John Burns Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Burns Jr?

Very happy mom

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Burns was great. I live in Colorado but went to Dallas for my mommy makeover so that my family who lives there could help take care of me after the surgery. Several people we know recommended Dr. Burns and I'm so glad that I chose him. He spent a lot of time with me. His private surgery center is amazing and the staff are great. It's now been three months and I look great - I'm so glad I went to Dr. Burns!

really happy

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Having kids wreaked havoc on my body but Dr. Burns put me back together again! My summer body is ON POINT thanks to Dr Burns!! I had breast implants and lipo and look great. Go to Dr. Burns!!

Great surgeon, great results

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I had several procedures as part of a mommy makeover almost a year ago and I am still thrilled with my results. Just went back for a kybella double-chin treatment and I'm totally happy with that too. Dr. Burns is so nice and an incredible surgeon!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Awesome doctor!! He is very caring and after consulting 3 doctors I decided he is the best.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. John Burns is an excellent plastic surgeon.

Great breast implant surgeon

Posted on September 19th, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. John Burns to me for breast implants, and I am so glad I chose him. He patiently explained all the options available to me and I chose silicone implants to go from a small B to a C. I look great and couldn't be happier. He is a very nice, down-to-earth doctor who is great at breast augmentations!!

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Burns. Breast Aug and Botox. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly staff. Won't sell you procedures that you don't need. (He actually talked me out of a tummy tuck that I thought I needed.)

Very knowledgeable about lasers

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. John Burns for a Fraxel treatment and my skin looks amazing now. I look much younger and my skin looks so much better. He is a nice doctor too, and knows a lot about laser treatments. I highly recommend him!

Dr. John Burns is great

Posted on July 30th, 2011

I went to Dr. Burns for a Fraxel laser treatment. My skin looks amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results. He is a very kind doctor. Highly recommend him.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. John Burns is the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I went to him for breast augmentation and some liposuction after having two kids. I look great!! I dont think I looked this good even before I had kids. I was kind of nervous about it all but he spent a lot of time with me explaining everything hes a very patient, kind doctor. The women in his office are really nice, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Burns is a highly skilled, compassionate, warm and caring plastic surgeon. Most importantly, he is honest about what he feels he can and can't accomplish. I highly recommend him.

Best Doctor in Dallas Hands Down

Posted on January 10th, 2009

Dr. Burns did some amazing surgery on my daugher at Children's Medical Center. He removed a horrible birthmark from her beautiful face. I was so impressed with his work that I scheduled a laser procedure with Dr. Burns at his Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute office. He did a CO2 Fraxel laser treatment on my face and the results were incredible. I look and feel 10 years younger and I was healed in less than a week. I highly recommend this wonderful and amazing plastic surgeon!