Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jenkins Jr
Dr. John Jenkins Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in South Bend, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Woodlawn Hospital, Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc and St Joseph Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jenkins Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Jenkins Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. John Jenkins Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jenkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
St Joseph Community Hospital
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
La Porte Hospital
SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Jenkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.