Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kitzmiller
Dr. John Kitzmiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in San Jose, CA and Salinas, CA . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kitzmiller is affiliated with Natividad Medical Center and El Camino Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kitzmiller has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kitzmiller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Natividad Medical Center
El Camino Hospital
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. John Kitzmiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Kitzmiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.