Dr. John L Stone Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John L Stone?

Toxic Hallway

ON first appearing at this practice it is a pleasant surprise to see a fragrance free sign in lobby for health of patients. Obviously not disclosed to patients prior because they mostly reeked of toxic fragrance. But i give credit to any practice that teaches staff and patients about the health effects of these products and the havoc it can reap on your endocrine system. Unfortunately in the hallways there were toxic air fresheners polluting the indoor air quality with VOCs. All credibility lost. If you see such toxic practices in a healthcare facility, run. They have no regard for those suffering asthma or environmental illnesses.

Great doctor. Great visit. Feel like i finally have control of my health!

I'm very pleased with the staff and with Dr. Stone. I was seen for diabetes and thyroid issues. Have been having problems for years and I'm very pleased with his recommendations and his bedside manner. I was misdiagnosed with other physicians and I am glad that I made the decision to try Dr. Stone who had been recommended by a friend. Thank you for all you have done.

Thyroiditis missed

Dr. Stone seemed defensive when I asked him questions. I did not feel as though he took my symptoms seriously. On my first visit he told me that he believed my thyroid was fine and the blood test backed that up. Next I had biopsies of my right thyroid gland and the result was surgery. I had thyroiditis and cancer! He still thinks that my thyroid is okay and I am waiting on test results. He keeps telling me that I am just getting older and I must be starting menopause. I'm 47 and I do not feel that this is the case. He has not been very helpful and his bedside manner is not great. I will be changing doctors.