Dr. John L Stone Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John L Stone?

nun

Had an odd problem and call the service and recieved a call back within a hour from Janet and told to wait. Never called back. LONG WAITING FOR VERY LITTLE

Macular Degeneration

Dr. Stone treated me for macular degeneration. His treatment program limited my vision loss. His maintenance program has enabled me to carry on with my life with no further vision loss. I will always be grateful for his so positive impact on my continued quality of life.

daughter

I wish that I had read some of his ratings before we took my mom to see him. His rude bedside manners, also she had went completely blind in her right eye, he couldn't find a thing wrong

Dr Stone and his staff really make you feel comfortable. He takes his time and explains and answers any and all questions. His receptionist's personality is amazing and like a ray of sunshine in the office and on the phone

Dr.Stone and his staff went above and beyond to assure I had the best care possible. Would highly recommend

Diagnose good but cheat patients. I have one retinal tear & one hole he told me two tear & two holes . I waited in patient chair about 45 minutes he didn't came to see me all patients behind me was gone I came outside to look bc there was pin drop silence what I saw he was on phone & nurse were on phone too browsing I was very unhappy . I didn't took any further treatment.

detached retina surgery

Took my Mom to see Dr Stone for detached retina. He has a very casual manner...often told jokes and shrugged his shoulders when asked questions. He did surgery which turned out fine. I found myself having to pull the answers to questions from him as he was so laid back, he preferred talking about anything but the condition for which we were there. I would recommend him for a retinal specialist, but be prepared to ask everything you need to know, as he does not spout it out to you. Wish he had had FAQ's written down for us with answers.

Exceptional Care

I saw Dr. Stone as a new patient. He diagnosed me with macular degeneration and quickly began treatment that day. Three months later my vision has improved greatly. I am so thankful that I was referred to such a good doctor.

Brilliant and caring

Words cannot express the disappointment from my recent appointment with Dr.Stone. The total lack of professionalism from him was unbelievable. I kept waiting for someone to say "Smile, you're on Candid Camera". It was that bizarre. He gave no eye contact, gave no intelligent conversation,came into the room after just eating bbq potato chips, lots of off topic joking with nurse, had no idea how to help me. From researhing my symptoms, I felt I had more knowledge than he did, hwever, he gave me no diagnosis or plan to help my vision. I would have though a "Specialist" would have been able to at least make some suggestions. A total waste of my time. Am now headed to another retina specialist that came highly recommended.

Dr. John L Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crossville, TN.