Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John L Tate
John L Tate is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, TN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Tate and I have been totally satisfied with everything I've had done at his office. His staff is great and he seems very down to earth. Does not have the "GOD" complex that most doctors have. I've seen several cosmetic surgeons in Nashville, each more arrogant than the one before, and a 5 minute "consultation" where they barely listen will cost you $100 minimum. Dr. Tate, his staff, and most importantly, his services, have exceeded my expectations every time.
The staff was rude and Dr Tate was rude. He was only supposed to examine my son (not even two), and he jerked him around like a doll and grabbed his arms so hard he left bruises. After calling the AMA, TENN CARE, UMC, AND many others he called and said he WA in pain and should not have come in to work and didn't mean to take it out on my child. Unbelieveable!
Dr. Tate is an excellent doctor/surgeon whom performed sinus surgery on me 5 years ago, with no complications. I recently sent a friend to him and he performed surgery on his son. My friend said he found Doctor Tate to be very serious and not quite as smiley as he wished??? Save the smiles, Dr. Tate is a "serious" doctor and treats his occupation and patients with serious professionalism, not misdiagnosis and uneccessary office visits. Who would'nt want their surgeon/ ENT to take their job seriously????? I am "seriously happy", after much suffering, I have been breathing correctly for the past five years thanks to Doctor Tate. Now that's something to smile about!!!!!
To begin with, the office staff is very rude and were very short with me. The wait wasn't too bad, but once I got in to the room, everything turned into an ever bigger joke. The nurse was very short with me and I found her rude. Then when Dr. Tate came in it got even worse. First glance his tools didn't appear very clean. The tools he had laid out were quite rusty/dirty looking. He didn't refer to any of the info that was sent to his office when I got my referrel. He could have asked better/more questions about the problem I have been having. All he did was look in my ear, up my nose/throat and put pressure on my jaw. Then he left to get results for a CT Scan I had gotten earlier for my sinuses. He came back in and said "Here is a prescription for steriods and take 800mg of Ibuprofen twice a day". I told him I have tried that and he didn't care. I was in there for Vertigo and to check out my sinuses and so I left VERY VERY irate. He didn't even take the time to look at the reason I came in for. He was also very rude and short with me like the rest of the staff. Then when I asked around, evidently he has a history of bad reviews. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5651 Frist Blvd, Hermitage, TN
Take a minute to learn about John L Tate in this video.
John L Tate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.