Tummy Tuck, Breast lift, Breast Augmentation

Dr. William's performed my tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation in May. I am over the moon with my results! After loosing 100lbs I had stretched out skin on my stomach and boobs. Dr. William's was able to show me the results of my weight loss by removing the excess skin and fat and giving me happy boobs! From the first consultation to the post-op care, Dr. Williams and all of his staff has been nothing but encouraging, positive, and REALISTIC. I can not rave about all of them enough! Dr. William's, Adrianna, and Stephanie, thank you for the exceptional care! XOXO Makenzie

The best of the best!

I used to manage Dr. Williams's office for 4.5 years. I always knew Dr. Williams was different from other surgeons and loved that about him, but never really appreciated the extent of his bedside manner until I started working for some of his colleagues (other "popular" and high google-rated plastic surgeons in the valley). I have literally walked out mid shift or just stopped showing up to work at three other plastic surgeon offices because they could never and will never compare to Dr. Williams. I could not believe how patients at these other offices were being treated and/or neglected. The other surgeons try to force staff into intentionally misleading patients just to make a sale. They honestly just care about collecting your money. They would tell me repeatedly to not disclose all fees involved such as overnight stay costs and garment fees in an effort to make patients think the total cost was cheaper than what it was. I was scolded multiple times because they would see my handwriting on the copied estimates highlighting additional fees. In my mind, patients deserve to know what all the fees are before making a financial commitment. Dr. Williams fully appreciates and understands this concept because he also respects patients and whatever their financial situations may be. The other surgeons would intentionally over estimate how much time would be covered on the "insurance clock" just to bring the out of pocket patient cost down (knowing and not caring that patients would be billed thousands of dollars by anesthesia groups and surgery centers later). Dr. Williams's estimates are honest, includes everything with no deception nor trickery and his fees are REASONABLE! Dr. Williams truly understands almost all patients who consult with him have other financial obligations, have dependants and/or are going through major life changes. His fees are affordable because he genuinely wants to help you improve your self esteem so you can be the best version of yourself. Overall patients of Dr. Williams have a much easier recovery process due to how gentle he is while handling your tissue at the surgery center, allocating enough time for your procedure so he is never feeling rushed and of course... how meticulous he is. He is a TRUE artist and his surgical skills are incredible leaving patients with the most beautiful results I have ever seen! I have seen time and time again surgeons losing interest in patients IMMEDIATELY after collecting money at their pre-op appointments and completely ignoring their concerns BEFORE and after surgery. This is NOT the case with Dr. Williams as he seriously cares about his patients at each and every stage of the surgery process (before, during and after) - ask any of his patients! At other plastic surgeons offices, I have watched many patients get YELLED at after having unavoidable complications. At other offices in general... I have seen way too many complications. That was NEVER the case with Dr. Williams's patients. I cannot say enough about Dr. Williams... He is the ONLY surgeon I have trusted and will ever trust to operate on any member of my family. He is the best of the best and is absolutely God's gift to earth. - Nicole Sabrina

WONDERFUL

This office staff and Dr. Williams had such amazing bedside manner I will continue to come here for years to come and tell my loved ones about them as well. They spend time with me and make sure I feel comfortable each visit! I just can't say enough good things about this practice!

Gives you lots of insight into the procedure. Takes time to answer your questions and concerns.

Best in the Valley!

Magic Hands! I never wanted to have plastic surgery prior to having my children. However, after birthing six children my body was not looking very good even after loosing all the baby weight. When I decided to have a Mommy Makeover, I researched doctors and the process and procedures for a long time. All in all, I interviewed 9 different top rated plastic surgeons that had fantastic reviews and I can honestly say that I would only consider letting two of them cut me open. Only one was in the state of Arizona. When I met Dr. John Williams for the first time, he made me feel calm. He was very professional but down to earth. He was very confident in what he can do and yet not cocky like most plastic surgeons that I have met. (Trust me, most are cocky and arrogant) He took a lot of time with me describing everything and answered ALL of my concerns and questions more thoroughly than I could have imagined. He never once made me feel ignorant about the things I didn't know or understand. When I left, I knew I wanted Dr. John Williams to perform my surgery. Shortly after this visit, I became pregnant and my Mommy Makeover would have to wait. Three years later, I was ready! I went back to see Dr. Williams and Nicole was awesome! She is very sweet and makes you feel very comfortable as well. They even gave me a discount for coming back! His prices were already very reasonable and I booked him right away! I am a bruiser and a scar prone person so I was very worried about this surgery. I had read about woman being in terrible pain the first few days of recovery and I had a horrible time recovering from my recent c-section. I had none of this. I had almost no pain. Honestly, his hands are like magic because I had NO bruising what so ever! I don’t do well with pain meds so I was not looking forward to doing that but I didn’t even need anything other than Tylenol. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Williams and his staff. It was an amazing, life changing procedure that I’m so happy I did. I truly believe that it has everything to do with how gentle Dr. Williams is with the tissue in surgery. My stomach looks better than I could have hoped for and I finally have breasts that are in proportion with my body! I feel amazing and it’s only been about 4 weeks since my surgery. My step mom saw me and has already scheduled a procedure with him even though she had a previous plastic surgeon that she had gone with!

Deciding to have cosmetic surgery and choosing the right doctor for me was a process. I was looking at having a breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck. After researching the procedures I wanted to have done, I met with several doctors over the course of a couple of years. I had consultations with three plastic surgeons in Arizona after moving here from New York where I had met with 3 others. I chose the doctors based on their reputations and referrals from friends. Due to my own medical issues and special needs, I wanted to be sure I was making the best decision for my needs. Once I met with Dr. Williams there was no question who I would be putting my trust in. From the moment I entered the office, I was made to feel comfortable. Nicole is warm, friendly and treated me as if I was the only patient, as I’m sure she does with everyone. She answered many of my questions before and after my first consultation promptly and has a lot of patience and compassion. When I initially met with Dr. Williams I immediately felt comfortable. He is very down to earth and took more than ample time to answer the many questions I had for him. He is extremely patient and easy to talk to and never made me feel like I was taking up a lot of his time, which I’m sure I was. I came back for another consultation with my husband and Dr. Williams showed the same bedside manner as I asked most of the same questions and went over every detail again with him. This was a huge part of my decision in choosing Dr. Williams. Knowing that I would be coming to his office for several months, I wanted to be sure whoever I chose was someone I felt comfortable speaking with just as much as his ability as a surgeon. I felt comfortable with Dr. Williams and Nicole from day one and after the procedure. I feel even more confident in my choice to have him as my surgeon. As soon as I was out of surgery, Dr. Williams called my mother 2,500 miles away to assure her I was okay and answered questions she had. He saw me the following morning and went over all the details with me. Nicole was on top of every detail beforehand and even more so after the procedures. Whenever I called or emailed, I was answered immediately regardless of the day or time. For a somewhat high maintenance patient such as myself with a lot of questions and concerns, I could not be happier. Even with all the research I did prior to the surgery, I still expected to be the one person who takes off the bandages and head to the beach. Obviously that is not what happened, but Nicole and Dr. Williams continued to reassure me through the healing process and now three months post-op, the results of my breast lift and tummy tuck are amazing! Dr. Williams achieved the natural look I was hoping to have in my breasts and although my tummy is still healing, I see a huge difference and look forward to the final results. I am so happy I chose Dr. Williams. From start to finish him and Nicole have taken care of everything I needed, including the extra emotional support. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Thank you again for everything!

Dr. John L Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.